What the Action does
In this Action, the package is built and published using Gradle. The package is deployed to the Nexus registry.
- It’s recommended to use a Linux machine for building -
- For setting up Java environment, the action uses actions/setup-java@v1 action.
- It’s essential to grant execute permission for
chmod +x gradlew.
- The release is triggered by the
./gradlew publish command.
- Secrets, keys, and tokens are stored in .env variables and secret properties.
- Build, test, and publish Java project to Nexus registry
name: Publish package to the Maven Central Repository
- uses: actions/checkout@v2
- name: Set up Java
- name: Grant execute permission for gradlew
run: chmod +x gradlew
- name: Version release
run: echo Releasing verion $
- name: Publish package
run: ./gradlew publish